Peace and Protection forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Not working while on BNC
vessel185

[*] posted on 18-5-2010 at 14:20
Not working while on BNC

I have recently had a problem using PnP with a BNC. It does not recognise chanserv. It posts a message to type /cs on network if chanserv is available, I do this and it asks for which type of messaging I need, it then says its enabled for that particular net work. It works fine when directly on the network, but when using a BNC it still gives me the message. This seems somewhat recent. Ive tried entering all kinds of information, the name of the network, the server, the bnc server name, I cant find what its looking for. Is there a way to force it to accept something like *.*? Or disable the checking?
solbu
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 19-5-2010 at 15:39

Quote:
Originally posted by vessel185
I have recently had a problem using PnP with a BNC. It does not recognise chanserv.

I've had this problem before too, when i tested psybnc. i recommend avoiding psybnc.
vessel185

[*] posted on 20-5-2010 at 02:13
PnP not working with BNC

Is there a way to get PnP to think chanserv is present or disable the check, forcing it to on all the time?
craze
Deceased

[*] posted on 20-5-2010 at 09:01

Try this command when the issue reappears.
Code:
/.signal PNP.SIGNON
If it works, it can be inserted in the perform options for that particular network, used in a CONNECT event, or some other event that triggers when connected.
Code:
;SAMPLE SCRIPT on 1:CONNECT:{ ;@todo Perhaps do some testing to see if workaround is needed? .signal PNP.SIGNON }

if ((you tried a solution from these forums) AND (no one else has verified it)) { Please comment if it works. }
- WildCraze, using mIRC v7.52

Go To Top