Peace and Protection forum

Some friends and I have an unoffical channel dedicated PnP on Dalnet #pnp

kay_kaymarie - 3-5-2013 at 22:16

Greetings fellow PnP'ers! I know that there is an official support channel on EFnet, and I think that is absolutely awesome. Recently a few of my friends and I opened up a Peace and Protection channel on Dalnet. It is #pnp, and the founder and I have converted many of our friends to the script, we are interested in all things PnP and misspai related. (We have found a few tutorials by misspai.

Speaking of misspai, I would love to be able to contact her, I do know that [D3MON] from irc-junkie.com has tried to get contact her for an interview for his online magazine, but was unsuccessful. I would love to hear any info about what misspai was like, and if anyone has any scripts/tutorials or any other coding by her. If you have ANY info/resources about/from misspai I would verymuch appreciate it. Her skill level and genius is unparalleled since. You can contact me @ kay_kaymarie@ymail.com or #pnp on dalnet.

Everyday I am amazed by this script, and there are new features I discover, even after having used it for 1-2 years. I hope to one day have enough scripting knowledge to contribute to PnP and very much appreciate all the dev's and scripters that have fixed bugs along the way.

If anyone would like to join us @ Dalnet #PnP , please do, we would be happy to help you out setting PnP up, or configuring it if we can. Please don't forget about the official EFnet #PnP though, join and support them too!

Much love -kaykay_marie :love:

[Edited on 5-3-2013 at 03:19 PM by kay_kaymarie]

kap - 27-9-2015 at 18:10

Hi!

Shame you are no longer with us. I've checked the channel and it is no longer active. You can always join us on EFNet. Also, craze has #peace&protection still open on UnderNet.

kind regards,

solbu - 1-10-2015 at 21:05

Quote: Originally posted by kap  
Shame you are no longer with us.

That is probably my fault.
I think the user got deleted in one of my spam accounts deletion rounds. If some bot register many accounts using the same domain, I often search for every username by that mail account, and delete them.

I fear that's why the user is deleted, as I noticed it some time afterwards.